Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited Invites Application from the suitable Job seekers for 15 No. of Student Trainees (CA/ICWA inter passed) on or before 26.04.2016.Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited's Vision is To Plan, Construct and Maintain the Transmission Network in the State of Andhra Pradesh in line with Demand Growth and Generation Expansion in an efficient manner so as to ensure highest availability and lowest operational costs.Other Details Relating to This JOb Notification are given Below………….
Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited Student trainee Details given In the Table
[table “19” not found /]
Eligibility Details Of Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited Student trainee Jobs
- Educational Qualification :Applying Job seekers Should Pass CA/ICWA Inter with one years experience.
- Age Limit : Age not below 18 years and not above 34 years as on 01.04.2016 and relaxation of upper age limit permissible up to 5 years for SC, ST & BC candidates and 10 years to the Physically challenged.
- Age Relaxation For SC/ST/BC Candidates : 5 years
- Age Relaxation For PH Candidates : 10 years
- Place of work : Vidyut Soudha/Hyderabad and likely to be shifted to Vijayawada in due course.
How To Apply For APTRANSCO Student Trainee Jobs
Applying Job seekers Should submit the recent community certificate indicating sub – caste also with filled Application form . They have to submit Xerox copies of educational and other qualifications along with the year of passing and percentage of marks obtained. The original certificates may be produced at the time of interview/joining. Previous experience certificate.The selected Job seekers are required to serve in APTRANSCO for a minimum period of one year on contract basis.Interested Job seekers shall submit their applications along with the Resume on or before 26.04.2016/ 5 P.M.
Click Here For Advertisement link www.aptransco.gov.in