The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces.Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam has recently released a job notification for the recruitment of 290 Trade Apprentices posts through Indian Navy Recruitment 2016. The candidates who are willing to work in India’s one of the Most important Navy department its a good chance to become a Indian navy employ. The interested job seekers to apply for Navy Recruitment 2016 should apply on or before 12/12/16 through online.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Job details:
The interested job aspirants who are going to apply for this Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Jobs they should be eligible with their educational and eligibility qualifications,Before applying candidate should satisfy with his/her qualifications and eligibility given by the Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Jobs Notification.The job seeker should apply online through official website which is www.indiannavy.nic.in. To know more details about this notification go through below table…..
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Job details
|NAME OF ORGANIZATION||NAME OF POST||NO.OF POSTS|
|Naval Dockyard Apprentices School||Trade Apprentices||290|
The candidates who are going to apply for this Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Jobs they should be completed 10th class or matriculation with having 50% of marks from a recognized board/Institution.
Age Limit :-
The job seekers who are willing to apply for this Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Jobs their age should 17 years .and age relaxation also there for general category candidates they should born between 1996-2003 years,for SC/ST candidates 1st April 1991 to 1st April 2003.
Place of work :-
The candidate who selected for this Recruitment they should be work in visakhapatnam.
Selection procedure :-
The process of selection for this jobs will be based on written test ,Interview and final test will be Medical Exam conducted by the
1.Before applying online Job seekers should have valid e mail id & contact number.
2.Job seekers should scan there photograph and signature.
3. Job seekers log on the website www.indiannavy.nic.in
4. Click on Notification & select the desired post
5. Read all the notification & Click on Apply Online
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates Related to this Notification:
- Online registrations can be filled from : 05/12/2016
- Last date to register online is : 12/12/2016
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/sites/default/files/Apprentices%20in%20DAS_V_2017-18-19%20Batches_%20INDIAN%20NAVY%20PORTAL%20on%2005%20Nov%202016.pdf
- Apply Online : http://apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration.aspx?IsNAPS=Yes